Standing by the changing table...I still need to get curtains for the window. Changing table Shelf above the table
standing by the window View of crib, standing in the doorway. I blocked out (with photo program) where I have her name hung! :) Edited to add picture of Claire's name
Awwww....soooo cute, you did such a good job...I know you had fun decorating :) I can't wait to see it all in person with her in there...lol (I'm sure you can't either though...lol)
The nursery looks great!! I LOVE the colors...I am praying for you, I know that the time is near or maybe NOW?? :) Praying for health and strength! Can't wait to "meet" your little blessing!
O Father, Holiness seems so far from me, and yet it is truly the desire of my heart. I long for intimacy. I long to know you. I want my whole life to reflect Your Presence and Your power. I want to live astounded by your grace and Your glory.
And yet, God, it's just me. Fragile and sinful me. Come and make me yours. Heal my wounds. Forgive my old sins, again. Give new words to my prayers. Restore my yearning for truth. Feed me with your insight and wisdom. Cover me with Your lavish love.
I want these children to live in the blessing of a spiritually healthy woman. Let me be that woman. Remove the distractions that keep me from godliness. Step into the blur of my life rushing by and speak stillness into my days. Hold me close and care for my soul.
In these years of mothering, let me choose to surrender the place of my soul for your safekeeping. Whisper to my heart and give direction to my steps. Shout to me from Your vastness and add wisdom to my words. Let me love and celebrate life from the full cup of Your grace and peace.
Thank You, my Savior, my Keeper, my Friend, for the tender mercy that comes and fills my soul.
In the precious name of Jesus, amen. (from the book "Tender Mercy for a Mother's soul" by Angela Thomas)
10 comments:
What a beautiful nursery! Thanks for posting the pictures!
hmmm so if you have the name hung, that prolly means your kids know what it is......
do they like candy??? ;)
:)
very cute!
I actually took the name off the wall. The kids still don't know what it is. They will find out when she is born! :)
It is ADORABLE!!
Awwww....soooo cute, you did such a good job...I know you had fun decorating :) I can't wait to see it all in person with her in there...lol (I'm sure you can't either though...lol)
i've been thinking about this for a while now... but i'm gonna guess AVA! :)
EMA?
HMMMMMMMMMMMM...
LOL
you best have that baby soon! cuz i wanna know the big secret! hee hee! :)
You really should post a before picture of the room because it looks totally different now. You did such a great job!!! Can't wait till you have her!
The nursery looks great!! I LOVE the colors...I am praying for you, I know that the time is near or maybe NOW?? :)
Praying for health and strength!
Can't wait to "meet" your little blessing!
Awwww...Elizabeth! That is soooo cute! I bet she arrives by the weekend. *crossing fingers*
Praying for a safe a fairly painless delievery:) Love the nursery! Where did you get that bedding...I love it!!!
Suzi
Post a Comment